Taking a scan in the OR is easier than ever with MirrorMe. Let's walk through it!
- Make sure you've downloaded the MirrorMe app and have a valid Doctor Login
- Login to the MirrorMe app
- Navigate to the 3D Scanning function and select "Start New Session"
- Select the Patient to associate with the scan
- Note: In the current version of the app, you must select from an existing list of patients
- Create a new Photo Sequence.
- Remember, you need at least 9 photos in the sequence. However, the higher fidelity scan you desire, the more photos you should take. We recommend at least 15 for the best scans.
- Close your Photo Sequence session by tapping the "✔️"
- Review your Photo Sequence and then tap "Generate Preview"
- Short on time? The Photo Sequence automatically saves and you can generate the scan later.
- Bad wifi or low connectivity? We highly recommend generating the scan when connected to a fast network for the best performance.
- Review the preview scan, then tap "Save"
- Give your scan a Title, select your desired View Permission setting, and tap save once more.
There you go! On table 3D scans with a tool already in your pocket!
Now, we know mobile scanning may sound too good to be true. In fact, one of the most common questions we get usually is about accuracy. So, we created a blog post about this to help address your initial concerns but we're happy to chat through specific use cases if helpful. Drop us a line in our chat bot or email us (email@example.com).